MASK 1

MASK
And here comes a new dawn
Away they chase as a yawn
Friend or foe all's gone
And to danger I'm prone
With this fight I'm never done
I hope the fear gets out-grown

From the shadows they prey
But to you I always pray
You may let my calm stay
And keep the enemies away
In peace that I may lay
As down shuts the day

I fake it all with a smile
Inner emotions running mild
I hold this thought for a while
But my rage is fresh and wild
I cover alittle the coming mile
Surrounded but still a lonely child

With a mask on my face
My emotions play a chess
And the tears far away I chase
For its never the time nor place
In my emotion a drowning case
And my next move I have to guess

To my cries I play blind
To the faked joys I must bind
And my tears I let only at hind
And my joys give out of kind 
For love is always blind
Only to feed their pride

Animation© 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MASK II

SOUND MIND SAFE SOUL

A HOPE-FULL SOUL