SPEAK OUT PT. 1

 SPEAK OUT PT. 1

I didn't have a choice

On how it would turn up

I didn't have a choice

On how I would come out

I didn't have a choice

On how it would play

I never held the brush

For my portrait

I never held the clay

From which I was moulded

And i wish i could only wish

But my jini lamp is broken


Atleast I have a mouth 

For the mumb i speak for

Atleast I have an arm

For the weak I can fight for

Atleast I know my words

For I can write more

Atleast I can see

For I spit out the injustice

Atleast I am human

For I get to share the world

Atleast I have sound min

For me to seek honour


I am no righteous man

I can never judge

I can't hold a grudge 

But I can't bear the injustice of the badge

For it leaves a heavy wide buggage

And while they bring fire, we are the bregade


Poetic_Pj©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MASK II

SOUND MIND SAFE SOUL

A HOPE-FULL SOUL